Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on orders over $75. All orders are shipped as received, normally within 2-business days of receipt. In the event an item is unexpectedly out of stock, we will inform you via email so you can cancel or change your order if needed.
Returns & Replacements
Returns are only accepted for manufacturing defects and fulfillment errors. Exchanges are permitted for equal value provided the returned item is in saleable condition* and the customer pays for return and exchange shipping costs. All returns and exchanges must be sent with a Return Number (RN) obtained through customer service via email or telephone. Items returned without an approved RN are subject to disposal or return at the customer’s expense.
*Unopened original packing
Orders may be placed directly on this website or by contacting customer service at 855-KABALAH (855-522-2524)
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
The Universal Mind Revealed.com (UMR.com) Online store accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card networks. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is ready to be shipped. All credit cards may be processed any one of our company names, Universalmindrevealed.com (UMR), or AncientHebrewKabbalah.com (AHK.com).
If you created an account at checkout, you can view your order history, status and tracking information by logging into your account through the “My Account” link at the upper right of all pages on our website.
Back to Top
Updating Account Information
Once you have created an account, you can log in whenever you want. From the “My Account” section you can change your contact details, email address, password, and manage your address book. From time to time, please revisit “My Account”, to ensure your details are up to date
Welcome to UniversalMindRevealed.com (UMR.com) online store.
This page provides a place to discuss UMR.com Online store, our products, initiatives and services. The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our members and fans. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you interact on this page.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with these House Rules. While we love hearing your thoughts, it is important to note that posts and comments made by members or fans do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UMR.com, nor does it confirm their accuracy.
If you share a passion for UMR.com then you are at the right place. We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. But we do expect that participants post content and commentary that are both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. We would like to keep our conversations and interactions enjoyable and fun for everyone, so please be polite and courteous, even if you disagree and keep it clean!
Posting to this page is completely voluntary, and any content, ideas, suggestions or improvements you submit may be used or reproduced by us without compensation to you. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with any of our social media.
We reserve the right to remove, at our discretion, any posts that don’t adhere to our House Rules and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
We do not tolerate the following kinds of posts:
- Abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar language or language depicting violence
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Posts with content that violates copyright laws or any third party intellectual property rights
- Posts that contain personal information such as email addresses, photographs, phone numbers, home addresses or other forms of personal information
- Uploading files that contain viruses, worms or programs that could damage programs or files or the operation of other people’s computers
- Commercial solicitation of your services or goods or any third party services or goods
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
If you have a customer service issue, contact us via private message on our CONTACT PAGE.
UniversalMindRevealed.com (UMR.com)ONLINE STORE
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTINUED USE OF universalmindrevealed.com (UMR.com) (THE WEBSITE) CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE. ALSO NOTE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK FOR SUCH UPDATES.
This website is a TEXAS operated entityregistered with the John F. Warren, COUNTY CLERK Dallas County, TEXAS, 75202.Your use of thiswebsite is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws.
- No Collection of Personal Information for Browsing Purposes.com does not collect personal information about you unless specifically and knowingly provided by you, either by ordering promotional materials by mail or through downloads or subscriptions to a specific online service.
- Purpose of Collection of Personal Information. Personal Information will be collected only for the purpose of fulfilling the specific request for information or for products or services requested at the time the information is collected unless you specifically consent, at the time, to another use of your personal information.
Collection and Use of Information. UMR.com obtains its information about you directly from you. Depending on the type of product or service requested, UMR.com may require information such as your name, address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, or credit card number and other additional information (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us in order to: (1) process your orders; (2) contact you to confirm your order or if there is difficulty in completing or shipping your order; (3) respond to your requests, and where you have specifically consented or requested us to do so. Any Personal Information is only obtained by UMR.com if you supply it voluntarily. The only third parties to whom UMR.com transmits Personal Information collected through its Website are service providers used to maintain the site or to deliver the products, services or information you request (hereinafter the “Service Providers”). All such Services Providers are contractually prohibited from using your Personal Information for their own purposes and are required to implement appropriate security measures.
Accuracy of Information
You represent and warrant that you will (a) supply truthful and accurate information to UMR.com in connection with your use of our Services and (b) comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of UMR.com services. You agree that if you provide incomplete or inaccurate information this will affect timely release of UMR.com Materials.Customer agrees that UMR.com will not be held liable for any damages incurred as a result of incomplete or inaccurate information provided by Customer. Customer also agrees to give UMR.com prompt notice if any information affecting data security previously provided to UMR.com has changed, is changing or will change. You authorize UMR.com to contact you through e-mail, phone or fax to notify you of changes in your Services.
To help prevent cardholder fraud and identity theft, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover require all merchants who accept credit and debit cards to be PCI DSS-compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). AHK.com has successfully completed its certification with Security Metrics, a PCI-certified assessor for all of the major credit card companies. After reviewing how AHK.com process and store data, AHK.com have been assigned the SAQ B 3.0 qualification ensuring a very low risk assessment.
- Access to, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information. Should a user profile be accessible, you may access it, modify any information and preferences regarding your user profile, or require the deletion of your personal information by sending a message to UMR.com via the CONTACT PAGE. CLICK HERE TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE CONTACT PAGE.
- com may, from time to time, monitor access to, use of and other activities relating to this Website for the purposes of maintenance of this Website, reviewing proper and legal use of this Website and security-related issues. UMR.com may intervene in relation thereto but does not make any representation or warranty that it will do so. You hereby consent to any such monitoring and intervention.
Use of Personal Information by Employees of UMR.com. Certain employees will be provided with information about you in order to provide services or information that you have requested regarding specific products or services. UMR.com’s employees are instructed to use strict standards of care in handling your personal and confidential information.
YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE DISCLOSURE BY UMR.com OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE TO UMR.com’s EMPLOYEES IN ORDER TO ALLOW THEM TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT YOU MAY REQUEST.
Information about Products and Services. UMR.com may occasionally send you e-mail messages about products and services where you have specifically consented to receive such information. Only UMR.com will send you said direct mailings. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, you may do so by cancelling your subscription to such email messages by contacting UMR.com via theCONTACT PAGE. CLICK HERE TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE CONTACT PAGE.
Notice about Collection and Use of Information. When you voluntarily provide your Personal Information to us, we will make a reasonable effort to make sure you are informed about who is collecting the information, how and why the information is being collected, and the types of uses we will make of the information.
Severability. If any provision hereof is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority in any jurisdiction, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any manner affect or render illegal, invalid or unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction or any other provision hereof in any jurisdiction.
Governing Law, Arbitration and Evidence.
Jurisdiction. This Websiteis controlled and operated by UMR.com from Texas. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All complaints and requests for access to, or modification or destruction of personal information may be made to UMR.com via the CONTACT PAGE: